Apple ID without credit card

Posted by beritaini

on Monday, July 11, 2011

Its strange sense if one is listening, someone asked me to install an application on his Notebook, but I do not have a iphone or anything that smells of Apple, knowing beggar,, heuhue
I also tried to install it, after all that I know just browse to the AppStore then click install. But then comes a dialog box asking my Apple ID was handed to the owner's Notebook to fill in his username & password, but the owner actually said "I not have a Apple ID, it must enter his credit card". Wow I was confused myself how would install the application if not have a Apple ID. Ya freaks my mind had the Apple stuff but do not want to enter credit card or not have a credit card.

Googling mode on, see you on the web apple turns out there are tips & tricks. I immediately install Itunes on my PC office PC, open the Itunes install it wrong then go to the bottom click on the Itunes store looking for "change the country" I choose Indonesia. Find anything that is free here I select a category games on its icon there writing free will then display a dialog box click on "Create New Account" later appeared Welcome. Bla.bla .. click "Continue" appear Terms. bla.bla .. tick "I have read and agree to these terms and Conditions" click "Continue" again. Appears "Provide Apple. Bla.bla .." contents all there for later verification, click "Continue" there tuh option "none" in the "Payment Method" browse all "Billing Address" and click "Continue" again to open the email earlier There entered Verification Email from apple. Verification Once done click "Done" on Itunes, and the survivors have a Apple ID without a credit card.